At NRT Bus we invest in driver recruitment and training because good drivers are the foundation of our business.
We expect all drivers to meet the most stringent criteria, which includes drug testing, background checks and a personal interview process.
NRT is always seeking qualified CDL and 7D drivers. If you are at least 21 years of age, have had a clean driver’s license for three consecutive years and want a stable rewarding career, contact us.
- A competitive wage package
- Unemployment compensation
- Part-time morning and afternoon hours
- Company paid life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits trough Colonial Life
- voluntary dental insurance through Assurant Dental
- Paid sick days
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance for employees working 30 hours or more per week
- Direct Deposit
NRT, employs CDL drivers to drive our school buses and mini-buses. Our 7D drivers and monitors are hired to transport our special needs students. We provide training and classroom assistance to get fully licensed.